To provide a business critical response service, execute routine planned and reactive maintenance duties, carry out fault diagnostic and repairs to a wide range of electrical and mechanical systems and carry out minor installation works for all electrical building services.
- Recognized Electrical Apprenticeship or proven practical experience in the electrical services industry
- NVQ Level 3 - Electrical installations or maintenance
- City and Guilds 236 part 1, 2 or 2330 Levels 2 and 3 Electrical Installations.
- City and Guilds 2382, BS7671 17th Edition Wiring Regulations.
- City and Guilds 2395, Periodic Inspection and Testing of Electrical Installation
- Proven practical work experience of having worked within the electrical building services sector, including commercial, industrial and domestic environments
Installation, maintenance and electrical testing and requirements in accordance with BS7671 17th Edition Wiring Regulations and Electricity at Work Act