|Salary:||£19 - £20 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Willey|
|Job Published:||June 17, 2019 10:47|
Location - Exeter
Salary - £19P/H - £20P/H
Interview Date - ASAP
Start Date - ASAP
Day/Times - Mon-Fri (40 Hours a week)
Do you want to work for an award winning, innovative energy company who are looking to grow their team?
I am working with a company who specialise in designing, installing and servicing renewable energy systems including Solar PV, energy storage and LED Lighting.
Benefits of the successful Electrician -
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Overtime opportunities plus additional expenses.
- Use of new Transporter Highline vans.
- Discounts on renewable energy products and payment schemes for employee homeowners.
- Pension scheme.
- Develop your career in the fast-paced world of renewable energy and storage.
- Carrying out electrical work to the highest standard, including installation, maintenance and fault finding.
- Working closely with our Head Electrician to ensure work is being carried out to the highest standards
- Setting standards of health and safety and acceptable behaviour on site.
- Providing technical assistance and support with regulatory compliance.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a qualified electrician.
- Approved electrician status desirable.
- Ability to mentor an apprentice/mate.
- Experience installing solar PV, car chargers and battery storage desirable.
- Ideally trained to 18th edition.
- Level 3 award in the installation of Small Scale Solar Photovoltaic Systems desirable.
- SMSTS training (Site Manager Safety Training Scheme) or SSSSTS (Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme) desirable.
- Working at heights and asbestos awareness training desirable.
- ECS card desirable.
- Full clean driving licence. (B1 required)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's