|Salary:||£35000 per annum, Benefits: Company Van, Fuel Card, Annual Bonus|
|Start Date:||asap after interview|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Gilder-Grimes|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2019 10:32|
Our client is a recognised industry and market leader within the organics recycling and renewable energy business.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Ensuring all health & safety regulation and company standards are adhered to.
- Optimise, maintain and repair process control loops for pump control.
- Maintenance of electrical motor drive systems and associated control systems including inverter drives and basic motor starting
- Maintain repair and calibrate all types of instrumentation including pressure and level transducers, temperature probes and flow measuring devices.
- Carry out routine tasks associated with the maintenance of AD Plants, IVC and Green Waste Sites.
- Must be willing to train as an electrical Senior Authorised Person (LV SAP)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, communicating at all levels
- Self-motivated with a “can do” flexible work attitude and committed to continual improvement and asset performance.
- Practical approach to problem solving
- Ability to keep calm and work well under pressure
- Enthusiasm to learn and work towards H&S and technical competency.
- Ability to work with/ alongside contractors and provide electrical authorization (LV SAP) in accordance with the companies’ electrical work and managing contractor and supplier’s standard
- Significant experience installing and maintaining instrumentation and electrical equipment
- Significant experience working with industrial equipment ( motors,
- starters, invertors etc)
- Experience working with process control style instrumentation and control technology, good use of IT systems
- Knowledge and experience of Health and Safety regulations and practices
- Basic knowledge of industrial electrical installation requirement and standards.
- Basic understanding of PLC control, Ladder logic data paths and MWCS type systems
- BTEC, HNC City and Guilds or equivalent qualification in related subject area
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in related subject area (instrumentation or Electrical)
- Served a recognised apprenticeship
- Full, clean UK Driving Licence
- Electrical Senior Authorised Person ( LV SAP ) *
- 18th Edition electrical regulations *
- Electrical inspection and testing
- GCSE’s or equivalent in English and Maths
The working hours are Monday to Friday 0700 to 1700, overtime is at weekends, and for any extended travel times to assignments.
This Electrician role is a mobile role, you will be provided with a company van and fuel card, covering areas in Oxfordshire.
Salary is up to £35k, with an annual bonus.
If you are interested in the Mobile Electrician role please apply with your CV and proof of your qualifications.