Electrical Test Engineer
|Job Title:||Electrical Test Engineer|
|Salary:||£23000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-08-26 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Angela Jay|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2019 12:17|
Contract :- Permanent
Location :- Wigan, (WN2)
Salary :- £23,000 p/yr + Benefits
Hrs :- Full Time Mon-Thurs (08:00-16:30hrs) & Fri (08:00-12:30hrs)
Our client is currently one of the UK's leading Electrical Manufacturer's operating throughout the UK and exporting to a large number of countries globally.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Electrical Test Engineer for their site based in Lancashire.
Candidates must have previous experience in a electrical testing capacity preferably from a manufacturing environment.
The successful candidate will receive the following benefits :-
- Site Bonus Scheme
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- Company Corporate Discounts
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays per year
- Overtime Available
As an Electrical Test Engineer you duties include :-
- To carry out test programmes and plans on an incoming batch basis on our existing product range.
- To carry out test programmes on pre-determined product standards applicable to new product introductions.
- Perform calibration on test apparatus.
- Produce test Reports
- Assist in the maintenance of the laboratories UKAS Accreditation to ISO 17025.
- Analysis, testing and reporting of Customer product returns.
- Any other ad hoc duties as requested by line manager.
An ideal Electrical Test Engineer will have the following skills :-
- Minimum of HNC in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- At least 2 years experience working in a laboratory/electrical environment.
- Strong problem solving skills with a naturally enquiring mind.
- Ability and confidence to use items of test equipment.
- Ability to produce test reports.
- Computer literate with working knowledge and application of 'Microsoft Office' applications
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30000 - £40000
£14.75 - £21.16 per hour
Senior Electrical Design Engineer
£48000 - £55000 per annum
Graduate Electrical Engineer
£20000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: additional benefits