|Salary||£27500 - £32000 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering|
Location: Wigan (WN2)
Salary: £27.5K - £32K (depending on experience)
Contract Type: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Electrical System Design Engineer to join a leading manufacturing company, specialising in the design, manufacture and installation of a variety of electrical, control and instrumentation systems for high profile customers.
The candidate will be assisting in the design of standard and special products for standby systems.
As the Electrical System Design Engineer, your duties will be:
- Design/Preparation of Parts List and Drawing sketches of both the mechanical and electrical aspects of the customer specifications.
- To project manage each job to ensure Parts list/Drawings & Manuals are prepared in adequate time to meet customer requirements.
- Prepare Installation/Operating Manuals with the support of the Admin teams.
- Support the testing department in trouble shooting/production issues and equipment repair.
- Assist the Sales team with the preparation of quotes, including designs for costing.
- Check the electrical and mechanical drawings completed by the D.O to the marked up prints and/or design instructions.
- Update master Parts Lists and Drawings.
- Undertake site visits where required.
An ideal Electrical System Design Engineer will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Must have minimum of 2 years working experience within a similar role.
- Ideally hold a minimum qualification within an Electrical field.
- Knowledge of Excel & Autocad is required.
- Must have excellent customer facing skills.
- Excellent organisational & communication skills.
The successful candidate will receive a starting salary of £27.5K - £32K depending on experience.
Hours of work are Mon-Thur 08:30-17:00hrs with a 1pm finish on Friday's.