Electrical Supervisor (Nights)
|Job Title:||Electrical Supervisor (Nights)|
|Salary:||£32000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Willey|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2019 11:18|
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000 P/A
Hours: Mon-Thurs 08:00pm - 06:00am
Start date: ASAP
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an Electrical Supervisor to join one of the world's leading industrial technology companies. This role is for an immediate start or will they wait for the right candidate.
This company are looking for an individual who can demonstrate the understanding of health and safety regulations and understands the relevance of tool box talks.
Electrical Supervisor's objectives and responsibilities will be -
- Supervise a small electrical team driving both planned and pro-active works.
- To supervise and undertake electrical repairs and maintenance tasks on both single and three phase circuits/equipment including minor electrical installations including basic circuit design, testing and completion of relevant certification.
- Ensure all tasks are carried out to the highest standard of customer service and that work is completed on time, within budget and meets Service Level Agreements or Key Performance Indicators.
- To provide management support to the team you supervise, reporting absences, training requirements, approving holiday ect.
Electrical Supervisor qualifications and requirements for the role -
- C&G 2360 or 2330 Prt 1 & 2 - Electrical Installation
- 17th Edition
- Managerial experience. (Desirable not essential)
- Knowledge and experience of Electrical Safety Council Standards.
- Good electrical diagnostics skills.
- Experience in the correct use and management of testing equipment.
- 4 Nights a week with no weekends and Friday.
- 25 Days holiday.
- Pool car use on site.
- Overtime paid @ a premium rate.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£20280 per annum
£28985 - £35000 per annum
£10 - £13.00 per hour + overtimes
£8.50 - £9.50 per hour
£8.5 - £10 per hour