|Salary||£38000 - £40000 per annum||Sector||Building & Construction|
- 40 Hour Weeks with a chance of overtime
- Looking for an NICEIC Supervisor to look after a team of engineers on the MOD Contract.
- Temp will last a maximum of 13 weeks, then the opportunity to go perm.
- Working initially on MOD sites based in Northolt & High Wycombe carrying out a lighting project.
- However this is a mobile position and you will be expected to travel to other MOD sites throughout the UK.
- You will be supplied with a Van & a Fuel Card.
- NVQ/C&G Level 3 in Electrical Installation
- 17th/18th Edition
- JIB Gold Card
- Van & Fuel Card
- A family run Building Services Company who are made up of 4 divisions, these are Building Maintenance, Projects, Cleaning Services & Window Cleaning.
- Based in Berkshire.
- Turnover last year was circa £25million.
- They employ around 420 engineers as a group with 170 of these being within maintenance & projects.
- Major clients include: MOD, Barclays Bank, RBS, CBRE, BT, Multiple Hospitals, Morris & Spottiswood.
- A company who are passionate about ethics & attitude.