Electrical Project Engineer
- Job Reference: 00029836-1
- Date Posted: 28 January 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Rayleigh, Essex
- Salary: £35,000
- Sector: Engineering, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Electrical Project Engineer
Salary: 35k + Bonus
Location: Rayleigh Essex
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: LA(phone number removed)
Are you looking for an environment that will nurture and develop your full range of skills? Do you thrive within a true client facing role?
Our Client is a highly successful and established UK based manufacturing company within a niche industry. Being involved in the complete process of their equipment from designing and manufacturing through to supplying and servicing. They offer opportunities to develop careers and work within an environment that promotes and rewards quality and results.
Due to their exceptional performance and growing market they are seeking an experienced Electrical Project Engineer to join their successful team.
Reporting to the Senior Electrical Engineering Manager, the Electrical Engineer will work within the Projects office as part of a team providing both office-based technical support and also on-site service to their customers worldwide.
This will involve the following:
• Providing electrical engineering support to project engineers and clients
• Contributing to control panel design and specification
• Electrical equipment component order placement and final test
• Involvement in electrical and electronic research, development and design projects
• Liaising with model test laboratory, electrical design draughtsman, project engineers and electrical workshops in all aspects of the company’s electrical / electronic engineering activities
The ideal candidate will have:
• HNC or equivalent qualification / experience in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
• A good knowledge of PLC’s, HMI software and SCADA systems
• An understanding of AutoCAD based software
• An understanding of power distribution and transformers
A candidate with an electrical design background will have an advantage but what is more important is you are professional, driven and wanting career progression...plus, the passion and ability to travel internationally (approximately 20% of the year in variable spells, usually from 1-2 days to 2-3 weeks (under normal conditions - of course this travel doesn't apply during Covid-19 Restrictions).
A competitive salary, travel opportunities, bonuses/opportunity to earn above package and a skill enhancing 3-month induction program in addition to the ongoing career development.
If you would like to hear more about the Electrical Engineer role please apply now.
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Adore Recruitment is an independent Recruitment Consultancy, providing a full range of recruitment services for permanent, contract and temporary positions across Engineering, Construction and Property and professional and commercial sectors, utilising consultancy, management and search and selection skills