|Job Title:||Electrical Manager|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Willey|
|Job Published:||August 19, 2019 17:02|
Location - Tiverton
Salary - Circa £40k + Car OR Car Allowance
Reporting to - Contracts Manager
Interview Date - TBC
A company who I am working closely with have a new opportunity for a Electrical Manager - The company provide general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services across multiple sites in the South West.
This role will support the client's continued growth within the commercial sector. The successful Electrical Manager will focus on planning, coordinating and the undertaking of all activities associated with the management, delivery, supervision and administration of works within their team. The role holder will provide technical and service support to the team and contract administration in order to effectively deliver workstreams. They will ensure compliance with legislative requirements within their sector.
Main responsibilities and duties of the successful Electrical Manager -
- Ensure that a consistent level of service delivery is provided for all areas of responsibility in accordance with company procedures and processes.
- Innovate management requirements to meet changing business or operational circumstances.
- Develop and manage department to meet sales and profitability targets.
- Establish and maintain supplier relationships by serving as a single point of contact for all works within your agreed portfolio.
- Manage and ensure record keeping compliance for all contract-related correspondence and documentation for works within designated portfolio.
- Provide contract-related issue resolution, both internally and externally for all designated works.
- Responsible for all health and safety compliance for designated works, including third party service providers.
- Deal with all line management requirements for a team of Electrical Engineers.
- Take lead role in resolution of HR issues with direct reports in line with company procedures.
- Monitor and control service agreements in line with client budget agreement.
- Ensure timely and accurate submission and payment of financial applications by proactively managing workload and financial forecasts to maintain profit levels.
- Develop and sustain excellent client relationships.
- Provide support and advice concerning contract and technical issues at all levels.
- Update operational and financial reports as per agreed timescale to enable Contracts Manager to accurately forecast and achieve operational and financial targets.
- Maintain and develop role as the business lead for specified trade.
- Monitor and maintain trade specific accreditations.
- Work with the Contracts Manager to identify areas of opportunity for growth and development, maximising profits and efficiency of workforce.
- An Experienced Manager with leadership credentials and proven track record of delivering results within an Electrical Project environment.
- Previous experience in leading department and the remote management of teams.
- Experience of working within a budget/fixed price contract environment.
- Experienced at analysing data, understanding the outcomes and interpreting the information to make key business decisions.
- IOSH/NEBOSH qualification.
- Industry specific professional qualifications.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £50000 per annum
£42000 - £45000 per annum
Electrical and Controls Engineer
£350 - £400 per day
Electrical Qualifying Supervisor
£38000 - £40000 per annum
Project Engineer - Electrical - Consultancy
£35000 - £40000 per annum