Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Mon-Fri Days
- Job Reference: 00005863-1
- Date Posted: 3 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Syston, Leicestershire
- Salary: £43,625 to £50,000
- Sector: Engineering, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Are you an Electrical Maintenance Engineer who wants to work Monday-Friday Days as your core shift working a 42 hour week for £43,652 base salary? (There will be an expectation to cover sickness/holidays on a 4on 4off shift when required)
Do you want to work within a manufacturing facility that offers a wealth of overtime to boost your earnings with engineers earning £50,000 and upwards?
If you are looking for true job security in these uncertain times then this company manufacture a product that is always in need.
Our client has an immediate need for this hire and is conducting video interviews given the current COVID-19 circumstances.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
• Job Title: Electrical Maintenance Engineer (Multi-Skilled)
• Location: Syston
• Industry: Manufacturing
• Pay: £43,652 + Overtime readily available = earnings of £50,000 and upwards
• Shift: Monday-Friday DAYS only 42hr week - (shift cover on 4on 4off to help cover sickness/holidays when required)
• Overtime: 1.5 and double
Key responsibilities of the Electrical Maintenance Engineer role:
• To maintain service and repair all automated plant machinery to minimise production down time.
• Provide technical support on all projects, installations and breakdowns
The ideal Electrical Maintenance Engineer will have as many of the following in order to strengthen application:
• Knowledge of safety circuits, Invertors, how relays operate, speed control systems
• A mechanical understanding would be advantageous - gearboxes, pumps, pneumatics
• Knowledge of PLC's advantageous
• Electrically qualified - Must be able to present these at interview
In return for your experience as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer, we can offer you:
• Base salary of up to £43,652
• Overtime readily available, for earnings of £50,000 and above
• A varied environment, where project work and continuous improvement is encouraged onto all staff.
• Ongoing training, and development in the Engineering team
Location: Syston Commutable from: Syston, Leicester, Melton Mowbray, Coalville, Hinckley and surrounding areas.
If you are interested in the Electrical Maintenance Engineer role, please apply immediately due to the urgency of this role