Exciting opportunity to work for an established Building service provider and be situated in an iconic building in Hammersmith .
This is a brand new high end commercial development comprising of multi tenanted office space.
The successful candidate will be Electrical bias multi skilled engineer with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance .
The ideal engineer will have strong fault finding skills and will be working in a team of 3 including a working supervisor and a Mechanical Engineer.
The site is based a short walk from Hammersmith tube station.
- Reactive works on Electrical Equipment
- Emergency light testing, UPS & BMS.
- Pumps & Motors
- Leak detection
- Ppms and reactive works on M&E plant
- Asset lists and verifications
Salary and Package
- £37k basic
- Working hours 7am -4pm and 10am – 7pm split day shift ( Monday to Friday)
- Company pension
- 25 days holiday
- Ample OT
- Call out of 1:3 with £100 standby allowance / minimum of 4 hours per call, travel expenses or fuel costs.
Must be Electrically qualified