Electrical Maintenance Engineer Hammersmith
|Job Title:||Electrical Maintenance Engineer Hammersmith|
|Start Date:||2019-07-23 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sam Wilson|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2019 15:13|
Exciting opportunity to work for an established Building service provider and be situated in an iconic building in Hammersmith .
This is a brand new high end commercial development comprising of multi tenanted office space.
The successful candidate will be Electrical bias multi skilled engineer with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance .
The ideal engineer will have strong fault finding skills and will be working in a team of 3 including a working supervisor and a Mechanical Engineer.
The site is based a short walk from Hammersmith tube station.
- Reactive works on Electrical Equipment
- Emergency light testing, UPS & BMS.
- Pumps & Motors
- Leak detection
- Ppms and reactive works on M&E plant
- Asset lists and verifications
Salary and Package
- £37k basic
- Working hours 7am -4pm and 10am – 7pm split day shift ( Monday to Friday)
- Company pension
- 25 days holiday
- Ample OT
- Call out of 1:3 with £100 standby allowance / minimum of 4 hours per call, travel expenses or fuel costs.
Must be Electrically qualified
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Electrical Shift Maintenance Engineer
£13.69 plus shift allowance
Electrical Maintenance Engineers
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Up to £30.00 per hour + LTD Rates
£36000 - £40000 per annum
£16.69 + Overtime premiums
£11.00 per hour plus overtime paid at increased rate