|Salary||£23500 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
Salary: £Negotiable dependent on experience
I require an Electrical Installations Engineer to join my client in Tewkesbury, on a permanent basis.
You will be joining an established employer who manufacturer specialist washing machines for the engineering industry.
As Electrical Installations Engineer, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Installation and wiring of electrical systems.
- Testing and commissioning machines including rectifying issues.
- Service and repair of customer equipment.
- Complete wiring and testing of Industrial Component washing machines.
1. Installation and wiring of 3 phase electrical equipment:
- Solution and air heaters
- Hydraulic power packs
2. Installation and wiring of low voltage control equipment:
- Safety relays
- Buttons/ switches/ interlocks
Successful candidates will have experience in:
o Installation of equipment to machine frame.
o Running cables/ wires back to control panel.
o Ensuring all wiring is completed to CE & IEE 17th Edition standards.
o Termination of cabling into 3 phase and control systems.
o Fault finding on new and customer equipment.
" Working knowledge of electrical schematic drawings & panel layouts.
" Cable selection.
" Ability to install mechanical components (drilling, tapping etc)
o Minimum C&G 8030 Level 3 (or similar)
o C&G 2382-15 IEE 17th Edition Electrical Installation
o PLC programming experience advantageous
There is also the opportunity to earn bonuses based on corporate and individual performance.
You will be entitled to 22 days holiday , increasing by half a day for each year of employment to a maximum entitlement of 27 days
7.30 am - 3.30 pm, Monday - Thursday
7.30 am - 3.00 pm, Friday
30 minutes for lunch.
Please click APPLY NOW or for more information, please contact Sam Mendes on 01452 507500 or email email@example.com