|Job Title:||Electrical Fitter|
|Salary:||£12 - £13 per hour + OT|
|Contact Name:||Kyle Edmond|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2019 10:25|
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Comply with all safety regulations of the company.
* Must be able to read electrical diagrams.
* Have used various electrical specific tools.
* Must possess good hand skills for usage of various tools and equipment.
* Must be able to bring new ideas and continuous improvement to the job.
* Understand cleanliness of parts, work area and tools before, during and post tasks.
* Must be able to apply 5s to daily routine.
* Must be flexible with reference to working overtime and various shift patterns if required.
* Must have the ability to work as part of a team.
* Must be able to troubleshoot and fault find various electrical issues as they arise.
* Report relevant aspects of each task to team leader and or supervisor
* Apprenticeship in electrical engineering.
* Relevant certification in engineering at level 3 or above from a recognised institution.
* Experienced may be considered without sufficient qualifications, in such a case, candidate must possess good level of mathematics and English.
Skills and abilities:
* Good communication skills
* Troubleshooting skills
* Compliance with all safety regulations
* Flexibility on working hours
* Team player
* High level of integrity
For further details, please contact Kyle Edmond at: - 01453 852 563.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Electrical Engineer / Fitter - Burnley
£14.71 per hour, Benefits: Plenty of Overtime available.
£13.50 - £17.00 per hour
£10 - £17 per hour
£13 - £15 per hour