|Location||Bromsgrove, Worcestershire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£32000 - £36000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career. They require an Electrical Engineer, with experience of Electrical fitting and maintenance to work with their range of special purpose machines.
The candidate will be responsible for understanding engineering drawings and electrical fitting.
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer who ideally has the following skills:
* Has worked on CNC machinery previously.
* Ideally apprentice trained or equivalent in electrical engineering.
* Have a good understanding of engineering drawings.
* Must be a proactive team player, with a positive 'can do' attitude.
The benefits of working for this company are:
* They are offering a competitive annual salary.
* They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
* Potential career progression.
* Lots of overtime.
* They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Kyle Edmond at: - 01453 852 563.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.