|Job Title:||Electrical Fitter|
|Contact Name:||Sorcha Allen|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2019 12:24|
Reports to: Production Supervisor
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 per annum
Hours of work: 40 hours per week; Mon - Fri 08.30 - 17.00 (1/2 Hr. for lunch)
Summary of Position:
To work as part of a dedicated team to build electrical systems and equipment from detailed Engineering drawings.
Duties and Responsibilities - Machine Builds
* Construction of electrical systems and equipment to concise electrical schematics and Production timescales.
* Fault-finding and diagnostics of electrical equipment.
* To adhere to the company policies and procedures.
* Build Control
* Monitor progress of build against required delivery dates
* Where necessary report on builds not up to progress and request assistance
* Report component shortages
* Continuously monitor part delivery and quality
* Project Support
* Test equipment under the supervision of the Project Engineer and recording equipment data
* Supervise contract staff in line with company standards e.g. Health and Safety
* Ensuring that tools and equipment are maintained in a clean, complete and safe condition
- Installation of systems and equipment at customer locations, worldwide.
- Perform installation, commissioning and service duties as required, on or off-site, international or
Note: This job profile is not exhaustive and will be subject to periodic review. It may be amended to meet the changing needs of the business. The post-holder will be expected to participate in this process.
ESSENTIAL / DESIRABLE
* Qualifications & Training;
* City & Guilds electrical qualification / electrical apprentice trained.
* Ability to demonstrate proven experience of electrical equipment assembly.
* Fault-finding and diagnostics of electrical equipment, both as part of a team or Individually.
* Have sound knowledge of electrical manufacturing processes.
Qualities and Attitude;
* Self-motivated and able to use initiative in prioritising tasks.
* Keen to accept responsibility and accountability.
* Professional manner, able to represent the company to a high standard.
* Good communication skills.
* Self-driven for progressive and continued learning and development.
* Willing and able to travel worldwide.
* Full driving license.
If you feel you'd be right for this role, please call Sorcha Allen on 01278 228133 or alternatively, apply directly via our website.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's