|Salary||£14.71 per hour, Benefits: Plenty of Overtime available.||Sector||Engineering|
The role will predominantly involve :
- Time served Electrical fitter and the associated qualifications which go with it.
- Up to date BS7671 18
- Understanding of BSEN6024. Preferable
- Well versed in industrial Electrical systems- predominantly 3 phase.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within an Electrical based role, preferably with working knowledge of both Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems.
- Solid Engineering knowledge base
- Panel building from schematics
- Able to read design specifications and technical drawings
- Experience with servicing and maintaining equipment both electrical and mechanical
- Good timekeeping skills; ability to work to tight deadlines and manage own an others time efficiently
- Flexible working -overtime
- Available to travel
Average working week of 40 hours
8.00am - 4.30pm Monday - Friday
Plenty of overtime available.
The role will involve heavy lifting, especially with the assembly aspects.
Salary £14.71 per hour (dependent on experience)
Self-employed contractors are welcome to apply or call to discuss details.
Start date to be confirmed in June 2019.