Electrical Engineer / Fitter - Burnley
|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer / Fitter - Burnley|
|Salary:||£14.71 per hour, Benefits: Plenty of Overtime available.|
|Start Date:||Start Date June 2019|
|Contact Name:||Stephen Windle|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2019 09:01|
The role will predominantly involve :
- Time served Electrical fitter and the associated qualifications which go with it.
- Up to date BS7671 18
- Understanding of BSEN6024. Preferable
- Well versed in industrial Electrical systems- predominantly 3 phase.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within an Electrical based role, preferably with working knowledge of both Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems.
- Solid Engineering knowledge base
- Panel building from schematics
- Able to read design specifications and technical drawings
- Experience with servicing and maintaining equipment both electrical and mechanical
- Good timekeeping skills; ability to work to tight deadlines and manage own an others time efficiently
- Flexible working -overtime
- Available to travel
Average working week of 40 hours
8.00am - 4.30pm Monday - Friday
Plenty of overtime available.
The role will involve heavy lifting, especially with the assembly aspects.
Salary £14.71 per hour (dependent on experience)
Self-employed contractors are welcome to apply or call to discuss details.
Start date to be confirmed in June 2019.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£27000 - £29000 per annum
£30000 - £40000
Mechanical & Electrical Engineer
Slough, London, Manchester
up to 42k + 10% bonus + overtime
Electrical Maintenance Engineer -
£32000 - £32500 per annum