Job Description –
Excellent Opportunity for a Forces leaver with an interest in IT and Audio Visual. We have a series of meeting rooms at each location which comprise of a Logitech TAP meeting room system and presentation screens in each site there are approx. twenty rooms.
These rooms will be looked after by the successful candidate, the following will need to be completed on a daily / weekly basis
- Every morning do a room walk around – checking all AV equipment, carry out a test call
- Ensure room is in a full working order – the client has a Gold level Service contract with Visual Synergy. Should an issue arise the successful candidate will then engage with the service dept to rectify faults in a timely manner.
- Run daily checks using the client software to check error logs and if any firmware updates are available / have failed to upload etc etc.
- Work alongside the client IT dept in reporting issues
- Setting up equipment for special events
- Creating daily / monthly reports to show equipment / it issues
- Booking service engineer calls when required.
Other than that it will be a great position for the right candidate, the client is long standing with me and we have a great relationship.
Other bonuses would probably include store discounts and subsidised canteen.
Salary – Pro Rata – 35-40k Per Annum.
Hours – 07.30 – 16.30 5 days per week
Overtime is available with some weekend / evening work at the clients request – paid at a rate of time and a half.
Supplied laptop / company phone and any tools required.