|Salary||£30000 - £40000||Sector||Engineering|
Due to a new Technical Services contract acquisition we are looking for 2 Electrical Engineers to join our blue-chip pharma company client site in West London.
You should be a qualified and time served Electrical Engineer with good communication skills and good working knowledge of Health & Safety.
We offer a salary of £30,000 - £40,000, Sodexo employee benefits and various shift patterns.
- Undertake maintenance and reactive activity to a wide range of Electrical Building Services equipment including but not limited to LV systems, general lighting, building controls, small power and distribution, BMS systems and other equipment found in modern commercial/industrial premises
- Undertake within your levels of competency, inspection and reactive activity wide range of Mechanical Building Services equipment including but not limited to heating boilers, pumps, compressed air systems, sanitary ware, fan coil and air handling units and BMS systems and other equipment found in modern commercial/industrial premises.
- Be an essential part of the local team who will ensure the safe operation and repair of all M&E building services and fabric equipment on the site.
- Take part in a rota to provide a reactive maintenance service outside operating hours of the site (STP Only)
- To work within a shift system to provide a core presence at client sites within an extended weekday period. (If Role is as Part of the Shift Team at GSK House)
- To undertake weekend/out of hours working to complete intrusive maintenance activities that cannot be undertaken in client operating hours (As Required, if Part of Day Team)
- Working in line with the Permit to Work System.
- To implement systems that will ensure plant is maintained and operated to its optimum efficiency.
- Participate in departmental energy saving schemes and promote the understanding and importance of the economic use of energy.
- Take part in Appraisals/Performance Reviews including the recognition of training and development needs.
- Monitor site performance of subcontractors and report poor performance.
- Use of IT systems (Handheld device) as part of the CMMS system.
- C&G 2382-12 (18th Edition BS7671:2008) ideally with C&G 2391 Inspection & Testing
- IOSH Passport or CSCS Card
- HND or NVQ or equivalent in a relevant subject
- 5 years’ experience in electrical building services and plant engineering with a good all-round working knowledge of mechanical systems.
- (Preferred but not essential) Previous appointment as AP/CP for one or more of the following disciplines, LV, Confined Spaces, Working at Heights
- Experience of Construction Design Management Regulations (CDM).
- Excellent communications both written and verbal.
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process