|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer|
|Salary:||£28000 - £30000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-04-17 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Nicholson|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2019 10:30|
£28,000 to £30,000
About our client
Our client a successful electrical and hydraulic engineering company based in Hartlebury is seeking an Electrical Engineer to join their company on a permanent basis. The purpose of the role undertake electrical assembly of new products, diagnose, fault find and repair company and customer equipment, provide technical support and advice to customers.
Commutable distances to Kidderminster, include Droitwich, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Stourport and the surrounding areas.
- Assembly and final testing of a range of company products, including sensors, control boxes, digital readouts, hydraulic power units
- Identify faults in customer equipment, repair ensuring all relevant specifications/regulations are met and sign off.
- Provide technical support over the telephone to customers
- Visit customer sites to provide on-site advice, repair and PAT testing
- Identification and development of improvements to existing products
- Proven Experience in a similar varied role, with the ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively
- Working knowledge of latest wiring regulations
- Ability to understand and follow wiring diagrams
- Knowledge of sensors is desirable
- Proven experience working with new build control panels and PLC systems
- Proven experience working on own
- Driving licence is essential - company vehicle will be provided for site visits
- Flexible in approach to work as some work may be required outside of normal working hours as necessary, project depending.
- Ability to travel throughout the UK with the occasional overnight stop
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work well at all levels
- Confident in approach with the ability to make quick decisions
- Be able to take constructive feedback, to ensure continued personal growth
- Have a flexible approach to working and be able to adapt to any given situation.
What's on offer?
- Permanent Position
- £28,000 to £30,000 Per annum
- Free Parking
- Great Culture and working environment
- Working Monday to Friday 8:00 - 4:30pm
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and Christmas shutdown
How To Apply:
If you think you have the skills and experience we are looking for them please do not hesitate to email me: email@example.com
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering and Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available - please visit our website.
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a Guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£14 - £28 per hour
Electrical and Controls Engineer
£350 - £400 per day
Mechanical & Electrical Engineer
Slough, London, Manchester
up to 42k + 10% bonus + overtime
£13.28 - £17.31 per hour
Assembler - Electrical
£10.80 - £14.08 per hour