Electrical Designer Avionics
|Job Title:||Electrical Designer Avionics|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Bliss|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2019 17:25|
You will have experience of electrical and avionics systems installation, wiring design and supporting tools and processes. Such tools include ECAD, CATIA, VPN and ENOVIA.
You will have experience in the design development, integration and qualification of electrical and avionic systems including Electrical generation, power distribution, Human Machine Interface, electromagnetic environment and effects.
On a day to to day basis you will carry out design activities required to define and integrate the air-vehicle wiring and harness design and installation, of avionic bays, instrument panels and electrical switchgear and protection panels.
You will be responsible for assisting with the definition, design, development, integration and in-service engineering support for the system installation and/or wiring of the avionic, electrical and mission equipment for all company products/contracts. The primary areas of technical responsibility are as directed, to:
* Assist in the capture of electrical installation requirements for any avionic, electrical or mission equipment.
* Assist in the scheming and detailing of design solutions for the avionic, electrical and mission's system equipment.
* Check electrical designs as directed, for content, quality and completeness.
* Provide technical support to manufacturing and operations during trial installations and production builds.
* Liaise with the solution suppliers to ensure the design can be manufactured and assess alternative methods to reduce cost and timescale.
* Support design analysis and trade-off studies as directed by the task leader in the evaluation of alternative solutions. Use of aircraft inspection, computer tools, prototyping, scheming and analysis techniques to assess installation and performance aspects of the system.
* Take cognisance of the integrated design office schedules and ensure outputs are completed to support these schedules.
In return my client offers a competitive salary, 25 days annual leave, salary sacrifice childcare voucher scheme, the opportunity to join an award winning pension scheme, free car parking, employee discount scheme, an on-site Occupational Health Service, flexible working, flexi -leave scheme and a generous relocation package.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's