Electrical Assembly Tech
|Job Title:||Electrical Assembly Tech|
|Salary:||£16805 - £19891 per annum, Benefits: Overtime|
|Start Date:||2019-01-21 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Angela Jay|
|Job Published:||December 14, 2018 13:14|
Location :- Southport (PR9 1DA)
Contract :- Permanent
Hrs :- Monday - Friday (day shifts)
Salary :- Up to £16,805 - £18,981 + overtime (depending on experience)
With a team of nearly 20,000 employees globally, our client works with excess of 4000 high profile customers worldwide, delivering detailed electrical projects from design, installation, inspection & testing.
They will provide and positive and supportive working environment for you, and are committed to your personal development as well as career opportunities, training and enhancement.
Reporting to the Electrical Supervisor, the Electrical Assembly Technician will provide a full range of electrical assembly and testing functions of control units and panels.
As an Electrical Assembly Technician your duties will be:
- Assemble & Test a range of control units/panels to company standards.
- Communicate effectively with the Supervisor on all progress with production and timelines.
- Ensure any visible delays in production are flagged up immediately.
- Advise of any low stock/stock shortages on critical parts.
- Ensure that the quality and quantity of components meets agreed levels in a timely fashion.
- Consistently maintain a safe and tidy working environment.
- Be proactive and enable quick response to required work schedule changes.
The successful Electrical Assembly Technician will hold the following skills & experience:-
- Must have previous experience working within a similar role.
- Must be able to prioritise workload.
- Ability to liaise with other departments all levels in a professional manner at all times.
- Excellent team player with ability to work on own initiative.
The successful Technician will receive a competitive salary up to £18,981 with overtime available at x1.5 during the week and x2 for any Sundays worked.
Working hours are Mon - Thurs 08:00 - 17:00hrs and Fri's 08:00 - 12:45pm
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£8.84 - £9.90 per hour + overtime
£8.84 - £9.63 per hour + Overtime
£20000 - £21000 per annum
£9 per hour
Electrical Manager - Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire
£37,500 per annum + car allowance