|Salary||£10.51 - £13.70 per hour||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
Benefits of the role
- Basic salary - £10.51 (PAYE) - £13.70 (Umbrella) per hour
- 37.5 hour per week contract
- Monday to Friday, 8am – 4pm
- Paid overtime available – x 1.33 weekdays/Saturdays, and double pay on Sundays!
- 25 days holiday per year
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Subsidised canteen on site
- Free parking
- Uniform provided
- Confidence in control panel wiring, crimping and soldering
- Ability to work from electrical schematic diagrams
- A time served electrical apprenticeship or previous work experience in electrical wiring
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.