|Job Title:||EHS Technician|
|Salary:||£22000 - £25000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-27 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Aisling Reid|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2019 08:54|
My client is a well-established and respected business in the UK Chemical market who are going through rapid growth plans and this trend is only due to continue. They are leading the way not only in the UK in their field but when it comes to safety they are leading the way in operational excellence and truly see it as integral to a business. This role would suit someone new in their health and safety career and wants that next exciting position or someone recently graduated in a chemical field who is keen to pursue a safety career.
As the HSE Technician you will work as part of a team, assisting in the development of all EHS policies, procedures and risk assessments on site as well as the implementation of new and innovative programmes and systems. You will focus on upholding company standards including the IMS System (ISO 9001 and 14001), general support across different departments assisting in all health and safety matters.
• Knowledge of either chemical manufacturing or chemistry and chemical processes is essential so having either worked in this environment or educated in this field
• You must have a keen interest in health and safety and it would be beneficial if you have been in an EHS position.
• NEBOSH Certificate or working towards.
• You must be able to demonstrate strong communication skills, resilience and a get up and go, proactive attitude.
• You will be good with data and systems (ISO 9001 and 14001 would be a benefit).
• A team player, someone who will live and breathe the companies values.
You are interested in hearing more, please forward your most up to date cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's