|Job Title:||EHS Officer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-06-24 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Aisling Reid|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2019 13:27|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced EHS Officer, Advisor or Coordinator to join a world renowned business in their site in Stoke. They are a global company with sites across the world to support their growing customer base and as such there are long term progression opportunities across the wider group. They are a very modern
company who strive for excellence aiming to be an employer of choice.
You will work with all levels on site to advise on all health and safety matters, develop a progressive, proactive culture and raise high level of awareness within the company. You will promote the health and safety principles, providing training and support where necessary. You will ensure safe systems of work are in place, risk assessments are
suitable, conducted and reviewed regularly and compliant to the business standards. You will manage the ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 accreditation, external and internal audits. You will be responsible for the training on site including delivering and creating content.
Key Qualifications and Experience:
• Similar role in a fast paced manufacturing business is essential
• NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum
• ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 experience (Lead Auditor would be advantageous)
• Experience with waste and energy management is desired, as is an IEMA qualification
• Training experience- doing training, creating training content, managing a matrix etc
• Strong communicator and a strong character, capable of enacting change in a pragmatic way
• Accountable, self-motivated and results driven
• Analytical and methodical, a problem solver
• A people person with strong presentation skills
Would you like to know more? Please do not hesitate to get in touch on 0121 454 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and we can discuss in more detail this opportunity.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's