|Job Title:||EHS Officer|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Aisling Reid|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2019 12:00|
You will be expected to manage, audit and improve the management systems that are in place. You will sit in a senior strategic position, assessing where the business is at currently and create a management systems that works for the business. Once you do this you will ensure it is rolled out, create key KPI's to be monitored against and develop culture change through your recommendations. You will do this on the main site in Wolverhampton but with occasional travel to two other UK sites.
Background and Experience required:
• A proven track record or implementing and improving systems in a heavy engineering/manufacturing environment is essential.
• You will have experience improving ISO 9001, 14001 and ISO 45001/OHSAS 18001
• Ideally be a lead auditor in one or more of the systems.
• Hold your Nebosh Certificate
• Hands on, happy to role your sleeves up and get stuck in.
• You will report to a senior managers and must be comfortable in represent health and safety at that level.
This role is offering a package from £40-50,000 for a single site role.
If you are interested in this position, please apply or send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please not the closing date for this role is 25th January.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£22000 - £25000 per annum
Regional EHS Manager - UK and Europe
£65000 - £70000 per annum
Health & Safety Officer
£26000 - £30000 per annum
Environmental Coordinator / Officer
£36000 - £42000 per annum
Senior Environmental, Health and Safety Advisor
£45000 - £50000 per annum