Group EHS Manager (Interim)
|Job Title:||Group EHS Manager (Interim)|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Aisling Reid|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2019 15:29|
As an EHS manager you will be responsible for leading a team of Safety professionals across five large and varied sites ensuring that company strategy is fully implemented and is consistent across all sites, as well as helping to foster a positive safety culture. You will be responsible for monitoring accident investigations and statistics, ensuring appropriate protective measures are taken and information disseminated efficiently as well as ensuring accurate reports and information to the board. You will be in charge of implementing the companies behavioural based safety programme, working closely with site leads and the UK EHS team, whilst mentoring and supporting. You will also have responsibility for the companies 18001 and 14001 accredited management systems as well as auditing to ensure continued certification.
• You will ideally have extensive experience of an EHS Manager role within a manufacturing or heavy engineering environment. You will have progressed upwards in to a role like this.
• Demonstrable experience of managing multi-site environments, with multiple reports- being able to demonstrate the management skillset.
• You must have been with 1 or more organisations for long enough to truly to develop the breadth of experience required for this challenging role.
• You will also have experience of working with behavioural change programmes and be confident dealing with stakeholders and site level employees.
• Ideally you will have NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent) as well as experience of safety systems and auditing in a similar environment.
• You will be available to start almost immediately and willing to commit to a 9 month contract This role will be based from Cheltenham with travel expected regularly to other sites throughout the UK.
In return you will receive a pro rate salary of £50-55k per annum, dependent on qualifications and experience. For more information, and a confidential discussion, please contact email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's