|Job Title:||EHS Advisor|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-04-29 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Aisling Reid|
|Job Published:||March 14, 2019 13:46|
This is a fantastic health and safety advisor position that will expose you to a range of risks that will challenge you but also offer you the opportunity to develop and show your capability's as an EHS professional. You will work within a small close knit health and safety team and under the guidance of the EHS Director. It is a really exciting time to join the business not least because of the exciting expansion plans for this site and but the wider group is growing exponentially and to join now will open up further progression opportunities.
Along with day to day responsibilities, what you will focus on is becoming a ‘key ambassador' to driving culture forward, working with all departments and stakeholders to achieve this. There is already a well-established EHS culture on site but this can always be improved upon and it is important it is always being reiterated and driven. `
• NEBOSH Certificate minimum but Diploma is desirable
• 3+ years' experience in a similar role as a minimum is required
• Pharma of chemical manufacturing experience is desirable but you will consider wider manufacturing/fmcg experience such as; automotive, food and drink, oil & gas etc.
Personality is key:
• A collaborative approach, not a policeman style approach, someone who will work with the team, the EHS representatives and key stakeholders in the business
• Strong communication skills and key stakeholder management
• A rationale thinker, someone who can work on their feet and is level headed in challenging or emergency situations
• Engaging and personable – a team player
• A self-starter who can use their own initiative, is dedicated and will persevere
If this sounds like you then please get in touch asap on 0121 454 5000 or send your CV to email@example.com You will be contacted between Tuesday 19th and Friday 22nd March.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's