|Salary||£10.46 per hour||Sector||Government & Public Sector|
The team is responsible for supporting the efficient running of all administrative matters relating to undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (MSc) students and their programmes.
The post holder will provide general administrative support within the Education Support Office and work collaboratively with other administrators in the team. Duties will include supporting students including dealing with students' enquiries, ensuring student records are updated in student database system, assisting with coursework and marks processing, attendance monitoring and attendance recording.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• A good level of general education
• Fully competent in IT (e.g. Word, Excel, databases)
• Experience of working within an busy multifunctional environment effectively and able to prioritise workload to tight deadlines
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Able to ensure accuracy and demonstrate attention to detail
• Excellent customer-service skills
• Experience of supporting committees
Full time hours - 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday
If this role is of interest please apply