Education Recruitment Consultant - Chelmsford
|Job Title:||Education Recruitment Consultant - Chelmsford|
|Salary:||£22000 - £28000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-09-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Catchpole|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2019 11:56|
Competitive Salary & Commission Scheme
Are you looking for a rewarding sector to work in?
Are you looking for a better work/life balance by working close to home in Chelmsford?
Do you want to work for a company that rewards you for the hard work you put in?
Pertemps Education is proud to be part of the Pertemps Network Group, a high performing recruitment business with nationwide coverage and a unique employee share scheme. Being one of the largest independent recruitment agencies in the UK, we operate at the forefront of recruitment and are constantly innovating to stay ahead. It's a fantastic time to join a growing business, that offers real career progression.
Due to recent growth, we are currently looking to appoint a Recruitment Consultant for our Chelmsford Office. If you have experience in other sectors such as Healthcare, Industrial and Medical Recruitment then we would be interested in hearing from you.
As an Education Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Establishing strong strategic partnerships with your existing, allocated accounts
- Taking a proactive approach to sales by putting the candidate first
- Hitting your own account management targets
- Identifying, attracting and shortlisting candidates for your roles
- Sourcing new business leads
- Meeting with new, existing and potential clients regularly
- A confident communicator with the capacity to develop and maintain existing relationships
- Able to work to account management targets and strive to break your own business records
- Looking for a challenge and a real opportunity to become a stakeholder in this business
- Creative, with capacity to develop unique sales and marketing plans to create some excitement within our market place
- Used to working in a competitive, fast-paced, fun, progressive and successful environment
- Chance to be part of our Annual Trip Away
- Your Birthday off outside of annual leave entitlement
- Regular incentives, such as quarterly company days out
- Opportunities to bank additional holiday days
- Dress Down & Early Finish Fridays!
Please apply following the instructions or for more information and a confidential chat please contact Sarah in the Chelmsford office on 07484 504127.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£20000 - £24000 per annum, Benefits: uncapped commission scheme
£18500 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus
£19000 - £24000 per annum
£18500 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: bonus
£18000 - £21000 per annum