Education Based Roles
- Job Reference: 00095249-1
- Date Posted: 4 November 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Rochester, Kent
- Salary: £25,000 to £38,000
- Sector: Education
- Job Type: Contract
Are you looking for a local role starting as soon as possible? Does knowing where you are going each day and working with a friendly team sound promising? Simply Education are currently seeking a Teaching Assistant starting ASAP and would love to hear from you!
The role will involve working within a strong and passionate department alongside other Teaching Assistants supporting children in the classroom. We are seeking a passionate, enthusiastic and a good team player to join a growing and successful department.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call our Kent branch on (phone number removed).
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available