eDiscovery Project Manager
|Job Title:||eDiscovery Project Manager|
|Salary:||£24000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Oliver|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2019 16:22|
An extremely successful international law firm, are looking for an eDiscovery Project Manager to join their team in Central Bristol only a stone's throw from Temple Meads & on all major bus routes. You will be working Full Time & receive a salary circa £24,000 - £30,000 per annum (depending on experience) pro rata + amazing benefits.
The client offer amazing company benefits; stylish offices, life assurance, income protection, group personal pension, childcare vouchers, season ticket loan (travel), mortgage advice, private medical insurance, ride2work, gym flex and holiday flex amongst others!
Our client requires an experienced and competent eDiscovery project manager to join their team. Working alongside other project managers, you will provide lawyers with clear, accessible support throughout all stages of the EDRM, advising as to the most efficient and cost-effective solutions, and contributing to the development of the eDiscovery practice.
You will have the opportunity to develop your career in this fast-growing and ever-changing area of the legal sector. We provide team members with ongoing training, from our own experts and suppliers and via external programmes to help you stay at the forefront of change.
Main duties include:
- Early engagement with legal teams around eDiscovery requirements, advising on appropriate solutions and setting up suitable workspaces on hosted platforms.
- Management and manipulation of electronic documentation in accordance with client instructions
- Ongoing proactive communication with the legal team, patiently managing expectations around timing and cost, offering alternative solutions and making reasoned recommendations
- Constantly juggling multiple demands within tight timeframes, solving problems effectively under pressure,
- Troubleshooting technical issues throughout the project lifecycle
- Delivering high quality and timely output to internal and external clients
- Working on multiple eDiscovery projects of varying complexity on a range of platforms, such as Relativity and Axcelerate. (Our proprietary solutions are built on Relativity)
- Being a team player. Working with the team towards an environment of constant improvement: enthusiastically sharing with and helping others; and taking responsibility for aspects of team development, such as intranet pages, training and induction, process improvement, particular technologies etc.
- Bright and engaged, with willingness to learn and use initiative
- Prior experience of managing eDiscovery projects is essential
- Practical understanding of the EDRM, discovery and review processes
- Well organised, able to prioritise effectively in order to deliver against internal and external client targets and to work well under pressure
- Demonstrates initiative; creative in recognising and explaining potential solutions
- An aptitude for using and adapting technology to optimise efficiency
- A highly effective communicator - both written and oral
- Flexible - in approach, working hours, and priority management
Hopefully the above has ticked all of your boxes, in which case, please click on apply or send your CV to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Project Manager
£350 per day
£40800 - £55000 per annum
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Digital Product Manager
£41749 - £50000 per annum
Internal Account Manager
£20000 - £24000 per annum, Benefits: Free Parking, onsite canteen, Monday to Friday