|Salary||£18000 - £26000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
An extremely successful international law firm, are looking for a eDiscovery Paralegal to join their team in Central Bristol only a stone's throw from Temple Meads & on all major bus routes. You will be working Full Time & receive a salary of £18,000 - £26,000 per annum (depending on experience) + amazing benefits.
The client offer amazing company benefits; 25 days annual leave, group personal pension, income protection, My Family Care, Health screening, private medical insurance, access to a range of special firm discounts, season ticket loan (travel), ride2work and gym flex amongst others!
Our client is looking to recruit an eDiscovery paralegal in Bristol office you will be part of a central team providing support to lawyers and teams across the firm on a range of eDiscovery-related matters, including but not limited to pre-action, Data Subject Access Requests (DSARs), investigations and litigation.
Your primary responsibility will be to assist with Cyber Breach matters and DSARs and manage the related review processes. You will also support the eDiscovery project managers with their caseloads, giving you a broad range of experience in matters across the firm where eDiscovery is required and an in depth knowledge of CPR-compliant disclosure, including Practice Direction 51U.
Main duties include:
- Managing the analysis and review of documents for DSAR requests and Cyber breach matters in line with GDPR legislation. In order to facilitate the review you will need to have a strong understanding of what constitutes personal data and whether an organisation is the processor or controller for the personal information for each subject.
- Management and manipulation of electronic documentation in accordance with client instructions, including working with DAT and CSV files.
- Assisting the wider eDiscovery team with all aspects of the EDRM and provide ongoing support for pre-action matters and matters requiring eDisclosure.
- Work with legal teams and stakeholders to promote best practices, and to continuously monitor workflows to ensure they are current and appropriate.
- Ongoing proactive communication with the legal team, patiently managing expectations around timing and cost.
- Contribute to helping grow the team's presence around the firm, both in London and Bristol.
- Management of translation and transcriptions requests from inception to completion.
- Being a team player. Working with the team towards an environment of constant improvement:
- Enthusiastically sharing with and helping others; and taking responsibility for aspects of team development, such as intranet pages, training and induction, process improvement, particular technologies etc.
- General paralegal tasks with the Matter Support team.
- Confident with document review platforms and technology in general.
- Previous experience in a legal review environment.
- Good knowledge and confident use of Microsoft office
- Bright and engaged; willing to learn and use own initiative
- An aptitude for using and adapting technology to optimise efficiency
- A highly effective communicator - both written and oral
- Well-organised and efficient, with good attention to detail
- Hardworking, enthusiastic and motivated
Hopefully the above has ticked all of your boxes, in which case, please click on apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org