- Job Reference: 00039675-1
- Date Posted: 19 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Hillingdon, London
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Sales & Marketing, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
We are a fast-growing software organisation and now require an e-Commerce Manager to own the QCS online direct sales operation. This role requires confidence, independent action, initiative, a sense of urgency, and the ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them. You will know what amazing looks like and use data to make commercial marketing decisions.
The e-Commerce Manager will ‘own’ the QCS online direct sales operation. This will be achieved through website, in-product/app and possibly social media portals. It will have considerable input into website, developing customer journeys, user experience, site layout, content, and most importantly commercial performance. Working very closely with the Digital Marketing Manager, the e-Commerce Manager will ensure that direct sales from automated and hybrid channels are maximised.
What we will ask of you:
* Develop new sale, cross-sell, up-sell and renewal eCommerce channels via web, social media, mobile and ‘in-product’ routes, the aim is to maximise commercial performance.
* Work with Digital Marketing Manager to create digital marketing strategies focused on optimising online ordering direct from website, in-app and social media portals.
* Create product and pricing strategies complete with segmentation goals, sales goals and web page utilisation goals.
* Ensure delivery of quality UX to develop productive customer buying journeys and conversion rates.
* Lead the way on implementing strategies that will help improve e-sales performance.
* Proactively identifying opportunities to drive incremental sales.
* Work with Sales and Marketing teams to develop strategies that encompass acquisition, conversion, growth & retention.
Are you the right fit for the QCS eCommerce Manager opportunity? If you can say, “Yes” on these points then we would like to hear from you:
* You are an established e-Commerce Manager with a real passion and drive to develop the business with a proven record of online growth.
* You have several years of experience working within a dynamic digital marketing environment.
* You are inquisitive and hungry for data and everything we do should be driven by data.
* You know what amazing looks like. You will ‘own’ the website and use data to make commercial marketing decisions, collaborating with other digital stakeholders.
* You are confident and capable with website analytics, with ability to analyse to inform website enhancements.
* You have depth experience of Pardot and Salesforce is preferred but not essential.
* You are an inspirational and effective communicator, both written and verbal, able to influence and coordinate internal stakeholders with evidence-based recommendations.
* You pay forensic attention to detail, follow through and results-orientated, with specific focus on increasing online ordering.
* You take a modern, creative, vibrant approach towards creating email and website content.
* You have a natural customer empathy and curiosity with an insatiable desire to improve the customer experience.
* You build strong relationships, working with a small team - you thrive and achieve their best when working in a team and collaborating.
* You have passion for keeping up with ever changing technological developments, to keep ahead of the game.
At QCS we are well equipped for all employees to work remotely. Our systems are Cloud based allowing us, in normal conditions, to provide our Teams with Everyday Flex and therefore the transition to 100% remote working was seamless. We also like pets, kids and saying "hello" to family members so please do not be deterred from applying if you have a full house. At QCS we are all working together to find our way to balance our responsibilities between our work duties and our personal lives in these new circumstances. Prior to Covid-19 we already had our EveryDay Flex policy, remote and flexible working is and will remain a part of the QCS culture.
We are accepting applications from candidates across the UK. We are based in the South East of England, but our team members work remotely from far north in the Scottish Isles, south to the Isle of Wight and west to Cornwall. By the end of 2021 we may just have a team member in every county in the UK!
We are proud of our QCS culture. A set of values that are shared by everyone in the company. These values are what got us to where we are, from a £30k a year business, into a business that supports thousands of Care providers across the UK. They are also the values that will help us achieve our long-term goal of helping 3 million people a day enjoy a better quality of life.
We believe everything we do should revolve around these core values:
Do the Right Thing - Make it Better - Play for the Team - Get it Done
This is a full-time permanent opportunity with benefits including Everyday Flex, 29+ days holiday, pension and Perkbox plus laptop, hardware and the onboarding you need to set you up for success