Working for an engineering based company that invests heavily in its people and global customers, you will be responsible for maintaining and improving their online business by developing stronger relationships with existing customers, managing and resolving any website related issues and updates. You will be also be involved in creating, editing and maintaining website content including product category data and imagery, as well as some digital marketing and SEO content.
Whilst gaining valuable experience in the Ecommerce and Marketing team function, you will work closely with the Digital Marketing Team to assist with a wider range of ecommerce tasks. You will be using and building your skills upon using Google Analytics or other Google Tools to identify trends and potential opportunities for online growth.
To achieve this, you will (ideally) need knowledge of eCommerce platforms such as Big Commerce, plus other 3rd party software to support this organisations' integrated marketing plans.
Key Responsibilities of the Ecommerce Executive includes:
* Driving eCommerce transactions.
* Administrative tasks - oversight of the website.
* Improving online user experience and the customer journey.
* Assisting the Digital Marketing Team with projects and help meet team KPIs.
* Identifying and implementing new tools and technology.
* Rearrangement of product feeds.
* A graduate with the relevant degree related experience
* Ideally some background in working within a B2B Ecommerce business (platform knowledge within BigCommerce, Shopify or any similar platforms) & web development.
* Running and managing in PPC & SEO projects.
* Basic SEO knowledge.
* Experience with Google Analytics/Merchant Centre/Ads/Search Console.
This company is not all work and no play! They have dress down Friday's and drinks in the office before the end of the week. Every year they reward their staff with team events away to have the chance to do fun activities together or raise money for charity events.
With this unique role within this company; you will be supported in many ways, their company values are something they work and live by, they better themselves by bettering each other and the company.
* Competitive Salary of between £23k - £30k per year
* Annual Bonus Scheme
* Company Share Scheme
* 23 days holiday (increased by 1 day per year thereafter)
* Vitality Healthcare Scheme and Company Pension Scheme
They also offer performance related pay & you will be eligible to join the annual bonus scheme which can result in an additional 20% of your annual salary. As well as their employee share scheme where you can have your own shares of the company, you will be provided with ongoing personal development and support in the environment for you to strive within the company.
Web development / SEO / Ecommerce / Graduate / SEO / Digital marketing / PPC