Early Years Teaching Assistant
- Job Reference: 00006627-1
- Date Posted: 13 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Wirral, Merseyside
- Salary: £60.00 to £65.00 Per Day
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
COVID-19 UPDATE: Tradewind are currently still recruiting for our client schools. We are following a remote registration and vetting process to ensure you are ready for work when the schools return!
The Liverpool SEND Team are looking for an Early Years specialist teaching assistant. The school have a clear vision to ensure that every child will learn and succeed. They aim to educate the child in achieving not only academic success but physical, moral, cultural and emotional well-being; and do this by providing a broad and balanced curriculum so that children really can succeed and enjoy their education.
The school is a Special Needs setting providing a high standard of education with in a caring and secure environment. The role is Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 3.30. This position is long term.
To be considered for this post you must:
* Hold either Early Years Degree, Teaching Assistant Qualification, Nursery Nurse Qualification, Child Care Qualification. Or be a Qualified Teacher looking for a HLTA / TA position.
* Have experience of working in early years educational settings.
* Be able to support children's learning and development through planned play, activities and tasks to build up their language, literacy and numeracy skills.
* A sound understanding and experience of delivering of Jolly Phonics and Letters and Sounds.
The successful candidate will be paid according to their experience and will benefit from a supportive SLT with in the school.
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency!
* A generous referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Liverpool office.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer