Early years Practitioner/ Early years Educator
- Job Reference: 00027136-1
- Date Posted: 12 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £21,777 to £22,526
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Nursery Practitioner/ Nursery Nurse/ Early Years Teacher – Carlton Hill Nursery (Maida Vale)
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: (phone number removed)
Qualification: Level 2 or Level 3 above in Early Years Childcare or equivalent
Despite the challenges of the coronavirus (Covid-19) crisis we are still recruiting for staff in our nurseries.We need to follow the Government’s guidelines on social distancing.
London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) is keen to hear from you and the Recruitment Team will be reviewing all applications. We will then be offering telephone interviews to successful candidates. We can then advise you on the next stage in the recruitment process. Please keep applying.
We are recruiting for an Early Years Educators who can create inspiring experiences for our children, whilst establishing a nurturing environment and encouraging bravery and curiosity in our children’s development. Our Early Years Practitioners will be a supportive team member and can work in a positive and compassionate way.
* Full and relevant child care qualification at level 3 or above.
* Strong knowledge of safeguarding, child protection and how this is monitored in a nursery setting.
* At least 6 months experience working in an early year’s setting
* To champion LEYF’s values and advocate our mission to save the world one child at a time.
* To encourage a supportive team atmosphere and the ability to work together in a positive and compassionate way.
* To continually strive for best practice in yourself and inspiring others.
* To be dedicated in achieving the highest standard of education and care
* Have a passion for making a difference in their communities.
* A child centred approach to teaching using creative and exciting methods to engage and stimulate
Working at Carlton Hill
* Number of Rooms: 2x baby rooms, 1x Toddler, 1x Preschool.
* Total capacity of Nursery: 72 place Nursery
* Opening Times: 8am-6pm
* The nursery benefits from a larger than normal garden where the children enjoy growing their own fruit and vegetables!
* Age: 0-5
* Ofsted Rating: Outstanding
We know it’s our people who make LEYF great. That’s why we value each staff member and offer:
* Pay and conditions above national average within the early years sector
* 50% off of childcare
* £750 refer a friend bonus
* 10% GLL Gym discount
* 7% employer contribution towards pension
* Guaranteed salary increases after probation
* Overtime pay
* Annual travel loan
The London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required