|Salary||£9.24 per hour||Sector||Education & Training|
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Position: Early Years Practitioner
Salary: £9.24 an hour
- To provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for all children in the nursery.
- To give support to other team members throughout the nursery.
- To work as part of a team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, learn and develop.
- To build and maintain strong partnerships with parents.
- To work within the requirements set out in the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage - Setting the standards for learning, development and care for children from birth to five.
- Occasionally situations may arise that require the post holder to perform other duties or tasks as may be reasonably requested by the Society.
- Annual pay increase
- Ofsted Outstanding bonuses.
- Training and Development.
- 30% Childcare discount & Childcare vouchers.
- Discounts on phone packages, gym membership, and high street stores.
- Cycle to work and Green car scheme.
- 3 paid days per year for fundraising in the local community.
- All expenses paid 3 day induction!