Early Years Practitioner
|Job Title:||Early Years Practitioner|
|Salary:||£19500 - £24000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-06-17 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Alex OHarney|
|Job Published:||June 17, 2019 11:13|
£19,500 to £24,000.00an depending on experience
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of child development and the early years curriculum.
- Planning and initiating age appropriate activities for children aged 0-5 to support their learning and development.
- Willing to enthusiastically support in other rooms.
- To keep completely confidential any information regarding the children, their families, staff and the setting.
- Passionate about childcare.
- Amazing team player & strong communication skills.
- Hold a level 3 qualification in childcare higher or above.
- Ongoing professional development and further training
- Competitive Salary
- Brilliant transport links
- Team building & work nights out
- 25 days holiday a year
- Flexible shift patterns - 40 hours a week
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's