Early Years Nursery Assistant (North London)
- Job Reference: 00006864-1
- Date Posted: 15 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Haringey, London
- Salary: £9.77 to £12.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
Protocol Education are currently looking for experienced Nursery Assistants to join the agency and work on a supply basis in private day nurseries in North London.
You will be required to work in a range of different nurseries and help out as and when required. This will allow you to gain experience and broaden your skills.
If you are looking to develop your career within the Early Years Childcare sector then this is the job for you...
PLEASE NOTE: This job is to start when COVID-19 has settled and businesses are operating again as normal
• London Living Wage paid into your account on a weekly basis (if worked that week)
• Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
• Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area that will find you local work
• Opportunities for professional development
• Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning up to £250 per person
• Able to work in a variety of nurseries and gain a wider range of experience
What will you be doing?
• Helping to oversee, maintain and organise a clean, tidy child-friendly environment
• Teaching general life skills including basic manners and hygiene
• Taking part in activities indoor and outdoor and ensuring all children are involved
• Helping children with meals, snacks and drinks
• Logging any problems/accidents with as much detail as possible to ensure the correct procedure is carried out
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply now to avoid missing out!
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00