Early Years Educator - preschool
- Job Reference: 00027249-1
- Date Posted: 13 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Barking, London
- Salary: £20,113 to £20,820
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Barking Riverside Nursery
Salary: £20,113.68 - £20,820.84
Position: Early Years Educator
Despite the challenges of the coronavirus (Covid-19) crisis we are still recruiting for staff in our nurseries. We are only able to conduct telephone interviews at this point in time as we need to follow the Government’s guidelines on social distancing.
London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) is keen to hear from you and the Recruitment Team will be reviewing all applications. We will then be offering telephone interviews to successful candidates. We can then advise you on the next stage in the recruitment process. Please keep applying.
We are seeking a driven and motivated Early Years Educator with experience to contribute to the children's learning and development through activities whilst developing your own skills and knowledge throughout your career with us! Our Barking Riverside nursery opened in January 2019 and it is a great new opportunity within an already established organisation.
* Full and relevant child care qualification at level 3 or equivalent.
* Prior experience teaching in Preschool room desirable.
* Strong knowledge of how to keep children safe within a nursery environment.
* Child – centred, strong drive to deliver the quality child care.
* A thirst to learn new skills and desire to be the best you can be and to support others to be the best they can be!
* Motivated to make a difference within your community.
* Mirrors LEYF’s belief that all children deserve the best education and care