Early years Educator Nursery Practitioner Nursery Nurse
- Job Reference: 00027159-1
- Date Posted: 13 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Notting Hill, London
- Salary: £18,824 to £20,000
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Despite the challenges of the coronavirus (Covid-19) crisis we are still recruiting for staff in our nurseries. We are only able to conduct telephone interviews at this point in time as we need to follow the Government’s guidelines on social distancing.
London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) is keen to hear from you and the Recruitment Team will be reviewing all applications. We will then be offering telephone interviews to successful candidates. We can then advise you on the next stage in the recruitment process. Please keep applying.
Nursery Practitioner/ Nursery Nurse/ Nursery Assistant Full Time – 5 days a week – Full Time
Minimum qualification: Childcare Level 2 or 3Level 3
Hours: 40 hours
Salary: £18,824- 21,468
Location: 4-5 Colville Square, Notting Hill, London W11 2BQ
Founded in 1903 the London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) is the UK's leading childcare social enterprise, with 38 community nurseries across London.
Colville Nursery & Pre-School is a 10 mins walk to Ladbroke Grove Station; this is a well-equipped nursery with an enthusiastic and passionate team delivering high quality childcare and education.
This vacancy for Early Years Practitioners/ Nursery Practitioners with at least 6 months experience working in a nursery and Level 2 or Level 3 qualification in childcare. We are looking for our next Early Years teachers/ Nursery Assistants / Nursery Practitioners who are ready to learn and progress to the next part of their careers.
If you are enthusiastic and passionate about children and have at least 6 months experience with a level 2 or 3 in childcare or early years we would like to hear from you!
The successful candidate will have:
* Level 2 or Level 3 childcare qualification
* At least 6 months experience working in an early year’s setting
* "can do" positive attitude
* Knowledge of safeguarding, child protection
* Good knowledge of EYFS and its different areas
* Experience in planning activities based around children's interest.
* Strong desire to influence positive change when required through role modelling the LEYF values; Brave, Fun, Inspiring and Nurturing
* 50% off of childcare
* £750 refer a friend bonus
* 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional 3 days over the Christmas period
* Full access to LEYF Academy – minimum of 8 days per year training covering mandatory courses and additional professional development designed.
* 10% GLL Gym discount
* 7% employer contribution towards pension
* A guaranteed salary increase after probation
* Annual travel loan
* Free life assurance
* Access to our work life support services
* Annual LEYF social events; New Year’s Awards ceremony, Conference and Summer BBQ
The London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required