|Job Title:||EA/HR/Office Manager|
|Salary:||£38000 - £40000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-03 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Michelle Sayers|
|Job Published:||January 03, 2019 21:00|
£38,000-40,000 ( Negotiable)
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant/Office/HR Manager to join this small/medium size company, this is a varied role that will incorporate EA/Office/HR management responsibilities supporting the MD.
You will also become involved in various Office Management/HR responsibilities that comes with working for a small/medium size company.
Support the Group Managing Director (MD) with business and personal objectives.
Organise, coordinate diverse and complex workloads. Keep abreast of company strategies to
prioritise tasks effectively.
Diary management over multiple time zones, ensuring the MD is well prepared and works
within practical time schedules.
Coordinate business activities with direct reports.
Organise business travel including; flights, hotels, car bookings, and visas.
Compile agendas, carry out research, draft reports and presentations.
Provide an initial point of contact and manage all correspondence.
Manage the company's Human Resource processes; including recruitment and termination,
reviews and performance plans.
Oversee the company's Health & Safety obligations on behalf of the MD.
Line management responsibility for the office support staff.
Responsible for the co-ordination of the company's reporting timetable.
Ad hoc work for the Sales Directors & Finance Director.
- Previous experience as an executive/personal assistant at high level essential.
- Highly organised, reliable, and efficient.
- Ability to work under pressure and with shifting priorities.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to appropriately manage confidential information.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good general knowledge of HR function.
- Working knowledge of current employment law, and experience delivering an HR service with
- Experience using CRM systems (Salesforce)
- Graduate (desirable)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's