EA & Office Manager
|Job Title:||EA & Office Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-14 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Patricia D`Arcy|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2019 14:11|
Salary on offer £30,000 per annum
The Executive Assistant & Office Manager provides exceptional secretarial, administration and managerial support to the Chief Executive and Group Finance Director & Company Secretary.
Executive Assistant & Office Manager is one of the main points of contact for the Board of Trustees and acts as secretariat for all Board and Committee meetings. The Executive Assistant & Office Manager will also be responsible for ensuring the smooth running and smart, professional appearance of the London Head Office and support the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) with internal staff events and communication.
- Secretarial and Administration Support:Maximises the working potential of the Chief Executive and Group Finance Director by providing proactive organisational and administrative support
- Secretariat to the Board of Trustees:Acts as secretariat for all Board and Committee meetings, coordinates communication with the Board and supports the recruitment and induction process for new Trustees.
- Event Management:Leads on the planning, coordination, delivery and logistics of key internal Charity events and supports the SLT with ad hoc external events.
- Office Management:Responsible for overseeing the smooth and effective running of the Charity’s head office.
Secretarial and Administration Support
- Provides secretarial support to the Chief Executive and Finance Director & Company Secretary, altering approach as required.
- Without supervision, ensures that the working potential of the Chief Executive and Finance Director & Company Secretary by prioritising, planning and organising work schedule.
- Act as secretariat for a variety of meetings; convening meetings, preparing agendas and other supporting documents, taking accurate minutes, following up on actions and feeding in to the reporting structure.
- Carries out travel arrangements and hotel bookings, sourcing best rates and advising senior staff when requests are in conflict with financial policies.
- Devises and drafts written communications, reports, presentations and briefings for the SLT as required.
- Provides ad hoc administration support is provided to the SLT
- Supports the SLT with ad hoc internal communications activities including office updates, updating the intranet and the staff newsletter
- Services the Board of Trustees; ensuring the timely preparation and distribution of papers for all Board and Committee meetings, taking complex formal minutes and following-up on any decisions and actions within the Board action log.
- Supports the development and maintenance of the Board and Committee work plans
- In collaboration with the Group Project & Governance Manager, ensures that the Board are in possession of all relevant documentation in order for them to undertake their governance responsibilities as effectively as possible. This includes maintaining the Trustee handbook and the Trustee area of the intranet and governance software.
- In collaboration with the Group Project & Governance Manager and the HR team, assists in the recruitment and induction of new Trustees. This includes ensuring Trustees have completed necessary training, paperwork and disclosure checks
- Manages internal events and meetings; sources venues, negotiates rates and oversees all logistical arrangements
- Liaise and coordinate arrangements with other departments and external suppliers as necessary
- Develops presentations and other supporting documentation
- Supports the development of key communication in relation to events
- In conjunction with the HR department and the Facilities team, oversees and manages the security procedures, ensuring they are fit for purpose and effective and manages the implementation of changes when necessary.
- Responsible for procurement of office supplies, including ordering, ensuring best value and development and management of the relevant budgets.
- Liaises with the Facilities Manager and outside contractors as required.
- Develops and maintains clear SOPs for any systems and processes related to support staff inductions, communicating with other teams as required
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£24000 - £26000 per annum
£30000 - £38000 per annum
Educational Account Manager (South)
£25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Mileage Paid, 25 days Holiday
Learning & Development Manager
Competitive Salary & Bonus
Programme Manager - 17.5 hours per week