|Job Title:||E-Commerce Assistant|
|Salary:||£17000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ella Dancer063|
|Job Published:||March 07, 2019 12:45|
I am currently recruiting for an E-Commerce Assistant to join a large international company based in Tamworth. You will be required to support data management requirements relating to E-commerce solutions and our other OPCOs, processing all EDI orders, actioning errors and liaising with all internal and external customers and third-party providers and solving EDI Queries.
• Processing EDI orders, invoices and credits for the business.
• Liaise with all parties for EDI data maintenance and prepare the system data for sense checks for both customer and supplier EDI transactions
• EDI Error management – respond to errors for resolution and investigate areas of prevention to reduce the volume of errors
• Analyse EDI reports for smarter working practices
• Support internal teams on error solutions and give guidance on future avoidance
• Implement new EDI accounts and support online end users
• Data manage catalogues for the development of third-party websites
• Develop a good working knowledge of third-party websites
• Good working knowledge of the BCS web-wrap app
• Develop a good working knowledge of all functionality within Bunzl operating company websites and leading competitor websites
• To assist with the BCS image & data content of third-party websites & in-house sites.
• Ad-hoc support on various Customer Support and EDI issues
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Previous E-Commerce Experience
• Excellent / Advanced Excel skills
• Intermediate other MS Office skills
• Planning and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise your workload effectively
• Excellent attention to detail
• Team Player
• Shows initiative/ Ability to work unsupervised
• Ability to learn quickly and adapt
• English Language & Mathematics to GCSE standard
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Knowledge of Online EDI platforms
• Knowledge of ERP systems – Sage / X3
• Working with data to solve problems and report back with findings.
• Office experience, preferably relating to administration
• Good Analytical skills
• Fascinated by working with data and information.
• Looking to make a difference to an established organisation best working practices
• Pro-active approach to problem solving.
• Organised / Task driven
• Able to prioritise and seek-out backlog of work
• Enjoys being part of a hard-working team
• Ability to adapt to a changing, challenging role as the job evolves over time
If you are interested in this position please apply now.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's