|Salary||£17000 per annum||Sector||IT & Telecoms|
I am currently recruiting for an E-Commerce Assistant to join a large international company based in Tamworth. You will be required to support data management requirements relating to E-commerce solutions and our other OPCOs, processing all EDI orders, actioning errors and liaising with all internal and external customers and third-party providers and solving EDI Queries.
• Processing EDI orders, invoices and credits for the business.
• Liaise with all parties for EDI data maintenance and prepare the system data for sense checks for both customer and supplier EDI transactions
• EDI Error management – respond to errors for resolution and investigate areas of prevention to reduce the volume of errors
• Analyse EDI reports for smarter working practices
• Support internal teams on error solutions and give guidance on future avoidance
• Implement new EDI accounts and support online end users
• Data manage catalogues for the development of third-party websites
• Develop a good working knowledge of third-party websites
• Good working knowledge of the BCS web-wrap app
• Develop a good working knowledge of all functionality within Bunzl operating company websites and leading competitor websites
• To assist with the BCS image & data content of third-party websites & in-house sites.
• Ad-hoc support on various Customer Support and EDI issues
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Previous E-Commerce Experience
• Excellent / Advanced Excel skills
• Intermediate other MS Office skills
• Planning and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise your workload effectively
• Excellent attention to detail
• Team Player
• Shows initiative/ Ability to work unsupervised
• Ability to learn quickly and adapt
• English Language & Mathematics to GCSE standard
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Knowledge of Online EDI platforms
• Knowledge of ERP systems – Sage / X3
• Working with data to solve problems and report back with findings.
• Office experience, preferably relating to administration
• Good Analytical skills
• Fascinated by working with data and information.
• Looking to make a difference to an established organisation best working practices
• Pro-active approach to problem solving.
• Organised / Task driven
• Able to prioritise and seek-out backlog of work
• Enjoys being part of a hard-working team
• Ability to adapt to a changing, challenging role as the job evolves over time
If you are interested in this position please apply now.