- UDC Payroll – Complete all monthly and weekly payroll for the Sodexo staff.
- CCM – Maintain the client cost management system for labour allocations and billing documents.
- Accounts – Provide accounts with information on client payments.
- Transport – Book client vehicles in for MOT, Service, and repairs.
- Reception – Provide cover for Reception when required.
- Switchboard – Answer the sites telephone system on reception.
- Administration – Assist other departments with general administration duties
- Administration – Provide administration to the Helpdesk.
- Catering – Administration for site menus, food labels, hospitality.
- Helpdesk – Supervise helpdesk in administration roles, and cover when absent.
- Assist H&S Manager with inputting training information and weekly huddle sign offs onto the Training Matrix
- Help keep site safety information up to date – Report any issues or missing information.
- Write up audits – place on system
- Take notes and take minutes
- Support management & supervisor team in administration duties such as: creating posters; maintaining documents; creating new documents etc.
- Collate & update Continuity Plan on an annual basis
- Update H&S Safety folders annually with COSHH, SSOW, MSDS, Risk Assessments and Detailed Risk Assessments as directed by the H&S Manager.
- Print off any Sodexo Policy Updates for Noticeboards.
- Update timesheets and signing sheets with new starters and leavers.
- Carry out other reasonable tasks as directed by management
- To hold a full SIA Licence
- Proficient in Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Proven Customer Service Experience
- Initiative and ability to identify solve and escalate problems accordingly
- A methodical and organised approach to work is essential to enable a proactive service to be delivered
- Due to the nature of the Facilities function, professionalism and a confidential approach in all aspects of work is essential.
- Mature confident and responsive manner.
- Display initiative dealing effectively with issues unaided
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
- Exhibit good communication skills
- Display good computer literacy skills.
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.