Blue Arrow Tooting are currently recruiting for experienced DUTY/SHIFT MANAGERS working within the educational environments.
Please note these are temporary positions to start as soon as possible, so please only apply if you are immediately available.
Shift Pattern is 05:00 - 13:00 (35 Hr per week, but may need flexibility is operations require).
Previous experience working with Operatives/Cleaners is essential
* Holding HR meetings and staff meetings
* Training delivery
* Processing and submission of payroll
* Processing and submission of orders
* Recruitment (If required)
* H&S Auditing
* Quality Auditing
* Liaising with Line Management and Campus Ops in meeting settings to understand operational requirements and communicate with the wider team
* Host and attend internal meetings with strong operational reports and updates
* To ensure all facilities are always clean and serviceable; if required, that consumables are fully replenished.
* To carry out cleaning and safety inspections on site, at intervals required by the manager, dealing with non-conformities as a matter of urgency.
* Manage movements of staff in accordance with site requirements, agency members and event plans.
* Carry out daily cleaning checks to review standards achieved
* Ensure that plant, equipment and PPE is checked and requests for replacements/repairs are made immediately.
* Induct new and transferred staff in line with Induction Form.
* Ensure full adherence to agreed work schedules
* Ensure staff follow all site rules and maintain a smart appearance including the wearing of uniforms.
* To ensure that the team arrive on time to work and allow sufficient time for getting to the place of work enabling commencement of duties at the contractual start time.
* To ensure the team sign in correctly for work following the company procedures and guidelines.
* Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
* Managing people is essential
* Previous experience working with Operatives/Cleaners is essential
* IT literate, including Excel, Word, Outlook
The Next Stage:
If you are interested in the above roles, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.