Duty Manager - Luxury Hotel - Beautiful Location
|Job Title:||Duty Manager - Luxury Hotel - Beautiful Location|
|Salary:||£18000 - £20000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Perms|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2019 10:55|
About our client:
Our Client is a distinctive collection of award winning, family owned hotels, situated in the most beautiful parts of the Lake District. From 4-star luxury Lake District hotels on the shores of Lake Ullswater and Derwentwater Lake, to traditional coaching inns and hotels. Their hotels are recognised for the warmth of their welcome, unrivalled personal attention and excellent service.
The hotel currently hiring boasts 80+ bedrooms and Suites with a 2 AA rosette fine dining restaurant looking over the lake; which in-keeping of its four-star status provides the ideal setting for weddings and fine dining. In May they opened a second restaurant with a Pan Asian theme and four Suites, which offers high quality, fresh food with an Asian influence on British dishes. Their new Spa has also recently opened meaning this is an exciting time to be joining the team!
They are looking for a hardworking, motivated and ambitious Duty Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience combined with a strong knowledge of all departments with a particular emphasis on Restaurant, Bar and Reception.
As a key member of the team, you will support the General Manager in the day to day operations of this busy hotel. Great leadership and customer service skills are a must as you will be responsible for delivering service to the highest standard and creating a great guest experience in the process.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Overseeing day to day front of house operations in the bar and restaurant and reception
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Assisting in recruitment, training, and developing the team
- Incentivise team members to maximize sales and revenue
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations, food safety and all health and safety legislation
- Assist in all other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Previous F&B Management
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Being part of a team that supports and encourages career progression in each other
- Training that is specifically designed for you to grow and progress with us
- A competitive salary and 28 days’ holiday entitlement
- Free staff meals whilst on duty, Live in accommodation is available if you require it.
- Advantage Card, which offers discounts and free entrance to many of our venues
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Chef de partie - Luxury Hotel
Up to £22500.00 per annum + Tips
Assistant Manager - Hotel - Shepperton - £24k
Up to £24000.00 per annum
CDP - Honiton - £23,000 - Hotel
£22500.00 - £23000 per annum + Tips + Company benefits
Chef De Partie - Hotel - Maidstone
Hotel Receptionist - 4 red star hotel - Cheltenham - £17.5 p/a
Up to £17500.00 per annum + Tips + amazing company benefits!