Duty Bar and Clubhouse Manager
|Job Title:||Duty Bar and Clubhouse Manager|
|Salary:||£20000 per annum, Benefits: Live in if required|
|Contact Name:||Gareth Horler|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2019 14:56|
Contract type: Permanent Full Time
Salary: £20,000 p/a
Hours: 40 hours
Shifts: 5 days a week, combining weekday and weekend shifts
- Chance to be part of one of the UK’s Top Golf Clubs
- Accommodation provided as part of the package if required
- Extensive training provided
- Opportunities for personal development
Do you have a passion for providing a superb hospitality service whether it be from behind the bar, serving a table in the restaurant or helping run an Event?
We have an excellent opportunity for a Duty Manager within a reputable Private Members Club in Tadworth to take on a position to assist the smooth running of the Clubhouse.
In this role you will be working alongside the House Manager, to ensure a superb service to all members and guests. The Club has a number of places for members to unwind whether it be a club sandwich and a pint in the Bar or a more gastronomic meal and a glass of fine wine in one of the 2 dining rooms. There is also event space for functions which can accommodate up to 120 guests.
The Club is located between Reigate and Leatherhead and having you own transport is recommended as transport links are limited. However, the Club is a 10 minute walk to the nearest bus stop which can take you in to central Reigate (about 30 minutes in total).
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Assist the House Manager to ensure the smooth running of the bar
- Cellar management: line cleaning, stock take and ordering
- Run shifts and be customer focused at all times
- Supervise and train catering staff
- Deal with customer queries and complaints
- Ensure club standards and regulations are adhered to
- Assist in the smooth running of events including weddings and private parties
- Exceed guest expectations
What you need to get the job:
- Experience at supervisory level in a private members club or hotel
- Sound knowledge of cellar management
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- A “can-do”, enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn
- High standard of personal presentation
- A strong command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Own form of transport recommended
If this sounds like you then please Click APPLY today.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's