Blue Arrow are looking for a Dutch Customer Service Adviser to start ASAP and will be on going for 12 weeks with the potential to go perm paying £12 per hour.
Currently working from home however you will be expected to go into the Watford office when restrictions lift. Three week rolling shift 8-4pm, 9:30-5:30pm and 11-7pm and required to work one in three weekends.
Interviews will be in two stages 1st is a competency getting to know and 2nd will be an assessment of Dutch skills, oral and written both done via teams.
Key Responsibilities -
* Provide quality and personalised responses to a wide variety of customer (both internal and external) queries using email, phone and social media channels
* Assess customer requirements and aim to resolve queries first time whenever possible
* Update and maintain system records, ensuring the relevant information and approval has been provided
* Work within the continuous
improvement culture of the business by looking for ways to improve and simplify processes and procedures
* Follow through on and manage all customer contacts (internal and external), resolving issues to an exceptional standard in a timely and efficient manner, recording information and updating key systems as required
* Ability to multi task (listen and type)
* Make outbound contacts with customers to resolve customer issues
* Perform administrative duties, such as manual processes, data entry to help gain customer insight and improve customer processes
* Deliver all services in accordance with agreed Service Level Agreements
* Understand operational processes and answer FAQ
* Responsible for own development and support others to maximise potential
* Liaise with key internal departments where required to ensure a swift resolution of customer problems.
* Identify and escalate priority issues, only when other options have been exhausted
* Adhere to customer confidentiality guidance and data protection legislation
* Work within key targets/ SLAs set by the business