Blue Arrow are looking for full time Customer Service Advisors to work with a leading UK banking organisation based in Dunfermline, Fife.
Pay Rate: £10.02 per hour + supplementary pay for working between the hours of 8pm and 8am
Hours: Full time - 35 hours per week
Working Times: Variable shifts between 2pm and 11pm over an 8 week shift cycle working 5 out of 7 days including some weekends. Must be fully flexible within these hours.
Contract: 6 months minimum with a strong possibility to become permanent
Benefits of working with Blue Arrow:
* Weekly pay
* 28 days paid holiday
* Employee of the Month rewards
* 4-6 weeks of fully paid training
* Annual Bonus
We are looking for people who are committed to offering the best possible customer journey, who take pride in their work and who work hard to achieve goals.
This role would suit candidates who have a passion for customer service, excellent communication skills and telephone manner and who thrive on the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment. Previous experience in call centre /customer service is desirable but not essential.
* Manage inbound & outbound customer queries relating to their accounts and products
* Respond to queries and issues over the phone and by email
* Promote alternative delivery channels such as Internet Banking ensuring that all customers are aware and have full access to the bank's complete range of service delivery channels.
* Maintain a good understanding of the bank's products and services including key features and benefits to advise customers of
* Carry out a range of processing tasks and handling of customer calls ensuring relevant productivity and quality measures are achieved for customers in line with specified process and procedures
* Dealing with enquiries and complaints
* Previous telephony experience is desirable but not essential
* Previous customer service experience is essential
* Excellent communication - oral and written.
* Confident telephone manner.
* A keenness to develop a deeper level of expertise in all areas of the banking brands end to end goals.
* Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas.
* Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines.
* Positive and approachable manner.
* Motivated team player.
* Clear credit history & clear criminal record.
* Experience in the pension or banking sector is desirable but not essential
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.